Head of Product Marketing
Clawdia is an all-in-one, fully automated legal solution for SMBs for all of their legal needs. We are on a mission to empower business owners by simplifying the legal world and making it easy, friendly, and accessible – changing how SMBs deal with legal, for good.
We have helped hundreds of businesses in the US with their legal needs, and we keep growing fast! We are now looking for you to join our team as our Growth Marketing Manager.
Clawdia is backed by top-tier VCs, and this role reports directly to the CEO. It is a unique opportunity to join a growing team in a hands on role with leadership advancement opportunities.
Take into account that this is a key position. We see you as part of our core team, and expect you to be creative, passionate, and have an entrepreneurial spirit and mindset, just like we do.
About the role:
In this role, you will use your creativity and experience to systematically lead and improve usage and retention.
- Develop a deep understanding and be the voice of the current and potential users needs; aggregate and synthesize feedback and product ideas from user research, market insights, and extensive product understanding, to influence the product roadmap development.
- Analyze current product usage and performance through user analytics and product testing with existing users, and be responsible for increasing use and retention. Build and lead engagement plans with users
- Collaborate with product managers, RnD, and cross-company partners to develop and launch successful products
- Build and manage all email automation and funnels, including the content. Refine email marketing strategy to increase engagement, retention, and conversions. Be responsible for all the marketing assets, such as the website, videos, and product pages
- Lead new strategies to improve results and find new growth opportunities.
3+ years with proven experience in improving product usage and retention for self-serve, no-touch products.
Experience in creating GTM strategies for new products and features and executing relevant marketing activities.
Have the ability to build email automation from scratch
Creative thinker - we expect you to be a creative leader, come up with new ideas, and take the initiative
- Our offices: Tel Aviv
- Full-time position
Do you think you are the right person?
For more questions regarding the position or to apply with your CV/Linkedin:
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.