Clawdia is an all-in-one, fully automated legal solution for SMBs for all of their legal needs. We are on a mission to empower business owners by simplifying the legal world and making it easy, friendly, and accessible – changing the way SMBs deal with legal, for good.
We have helped hundreds of businesses in the US with their legal needs so far, and we keep growing fast! We are now looking for you to join our team as our Growth Marketing Manager.
Clawdia is backed by top-tier VCs. This is a unique opportunity to join the growing, leading team of the company and advance to leadership positions.
You should take into account that you are going to hold a key position in your hands. We see you as part of our core team. We expect you to be creative, passionate, and to be an entrepreneurial spirit and mindset, exactly like us.
About the Role
In this role, you will use your creativity and experience to systematically lead Clawdia’s users’ growth.
- Increase conversions and optimize our PLG no-touch solution across all channels and funnels using: experiments, measurements, improvements, messaging, A/B testing, etc.
- Measure, report and analyze the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Own the website and landing pages and the company’s digital assets
- Create recognition for Clawdia in the US market
- Collaborate with customer success, product, and RnD
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Creative thinker – we expect you to be a creative leader, come up with new ideas, and take the initiative.
- Experience in multi-channel acquisition for a PLG solution
- Data-driven and analytical abilities
- Hands-on experience
- Experience in working with automation tools
- Great communication skills with high attention to detail
- Experience in remarketing and email marketing tactics.
Do you think you are the right person?
For more questions regarding the position or to apply with your CV/Linkedin:
Contact us at email@example.com.